Monday, July 03, 2006

Big thanks...

Been reading the comments..and looking back at my blog, I realised that my blog has been very depressing..Lol..Hm..my mum has been very unreasonable today..Haiz..Oh well..Well, the only positive thing I can say is that school is alright so far, without having a single lesson with shepard yet..lols..Had a bludge class because there was no such room as MU5 as said in our timetables, so we spent the time on the computer and looking through the duke of edinburgh sites..Lol..
*Duke of edinburgh is a very expensive course!! X_X
A friend of mine today dyed his hair and he looked very different to what he usually looks like.. Haha.. Fhairil's birthday was yesterday!..Msged him..and I hope he got my message..lols..If not, fhairil!! happy birthday!!
Hm..these few days..have been talking to people, people who I usually talk to, and people whom I don't usually talk to. Some were very nice..some were annoying..haha..shall not pinpoint them out..
But I would really like to thank Lynette, Jasper, Rick, Alex, Benjamin, Sus..and some others for talking to me somewhere this week because it somehow cheered me up for one thing or the other :)
*Jasper, thanks alot for everything :)..although I don't post anything on your blog..~cheering you on~..you better come to aus to visit us..muahaha ^_^

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Jasper said...

hmm.. i dyed my hair during cny too! hahaha
np! glad to help you! hahahaha! er, if i have to opportunity, i sure come de.. kay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home